This is just a checklist I wanted to write down... Feel free to skip the post if you're not interested! :)
I'm only writing it on my English blog, as my family will never read it here (especially not in English )
Done those last 2-3 weeks:
- Sewn up Hélène's (little sis) gift
- Made Catherine's (older sis) gift
- Loom-knit Mom's gift
- Hand-stitched Robin's gift
- Machine-embroidered BIL's gift
- Bought gifts for my Dad, brother and Seb
- Fixed my terribly botched job on Seb's gift (yay for creative errors! I like it better than the initial plan)
- Sent cards overseas (hope everyone got them)
- Sent most cards within France
- Put together and sent a birthday parcel to a dear friend
- Sent a Christmas package to my best friend, Sylvie
- Sent a thank you/Christmas package to Shashi (she sent me a big box that I put under the Christmas tree!)
- Sent a wedding gift to Laure and Brice (they are getting married on the 23rd)
- Sent a Christmas package to my AAS partner
- Sent a surprise to a French lady who's been most unlucky in exchanges this year, and who's been very kind to me
- Sent 2 RAKs to New Zealand
- sewn up kitty ornies and added them to some of my cards (none to my faraway friends though as I made them after I had sent the overseas cards!)
- Cuddled Violette a lot, as Seb has been away for work since Sunday morning (coming back late tonight!).
- Pondered on my many blessings at the end of this year.
- Send two cards within France
- Design and sew a velvet case for Seb's new pen (grphics) tablet
- Try and make a Christmas ornament for Seb
- Pack for a week in Northern France (and include a few stitching and sewing projects!)
- Relax and try not to be too sad at sending mere cards to my dear friends, instead of all the gifts I'd planned
- Rejoice in the season and count my blessings (ain't that a never-ending task!).
Hoping this finds you all serene and joyfully anticipating the upcoming festivities!