Cathy is currently making a doll for her daughter Eve's firth birthday. She asked me for a little bit of advice and I sent her my list of bookmarked sites on doll making. This list is by no means exhaustive - especially since I bookmarked those sites a year and a half ago. I had to delete some that no longer existed, and I am sure that many sites have been created on doll making since then.
Anyway, since I ordered and edited those links, I thought some of you may be interested. San for instance seems to be itching to make a doll when she goes back from holiday.
- A Craft At Home Free Project ~ Doily Angel
- Angela Cloth Doll Pattern
- Bear Pattern
- Cely ~ Doll-Making Workbook
- Cely ~ Wefting Doll Hair (add hair to a doll professionally)
- Cloth Doll Connection - Free Cloth Doll Patterns and Tips
- Confection de jouets souples (French site to make soft toys)
- Crafty College ~ Online Craft Classes - Many Free
- Do It Yourself ~ Dolls
- Doily Doll
- Doll Hat Pattern
- Dollnet Camups ~ Hat Making Class
- Jennifer's Crafts & Things - formerly Wheredollsplay.com
- Jim's Dollhouse Pages
- Newsletter - Patterns and More
- Pincushion doll - pattern and instructions - cute!
- Rag Doll Pattern
- Runo Dollmaker PLENTY of dolls with full instructions
- Runo - how to make a Mini doll
- Sewing a doll's dress without a pattern
- Stuffed cat pattern
- Web of Angels ~ Doll Angel - Free Pattern
Hope a few of you get some inspiration from those websites!