Download the episode (35:28) here.
Here is the direct feed and the iTunes page for the podcast.
I am FluffyFibers on Ravelry and the podcast has a Ravelry group and forum. Social media links are in the blog's sidebar.
The show now welcomes sponsors for giveaways, reviews, etc..
1. A BIT OF SEWING (04:32)
- Moneta Dress by Colette Patterns.
- Knitting project bags for two friends.
1.b Upcoming projects:
- Pavot jacket by Deer and Doe. Out of a purple cotton gabardine. I got a lighter purple polka dot for the lining
- blouse and/or dress for my daughter
- lightweight quilt for my daughter
2. A BIT OF KNITTING (13:12)
Curious Collective Shawl by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade, out of Lang Yarns Merino 150.
2.b In progress
Cardigan out of my handspun for SPAKAL: Metro by Connie Chang Chinchio.
3. A BIT OF SPINNING (17:59)
'Murmure' Merino from Alysse Création
- I plied the singles from the 200 grams of a tonal pink merino from Alysse Création, pictured below.
- Spun and Navajo-plied some BFL from Juno Fibre Arts.
- Started spinning on a braid of Catherine Howard fibre blend by Hilltop Cloud.
- I am liking this gauge measuring tool from Hilltop Cloud (mine is in cherry veneer).
- Thread on the forum on using your handspun.
Navajo Ply - fibre from Juno Fibre Arts
4. HAPPY THOUGHT INDEED (29:09)
5. A BIT OF READING (31:52)
Verlaine, 'Chanson d'Automne':
Les sanglots longs
Blessent mon coeur
Et blême, quand
Je me souviens
Des jours anciens
Et je pleure;
Et je m'en vais
Au vent mauvais
Pareil à la
I found some rather nice rhymed English translations here.
Credits: Music: Piano Sonata in E-flat Major, mvt. 3 by Joseph Haydn, played by Mario Ajero.